A slapshot by a professional hockey player was all it took to send this G-Shock into history and into a goalie's mitt, literally. If it can handle a slapshot, it can handle your life. We like to refer to it as the quintessential G-Shock.
Immerse yourself in brilliant iridescent colour, the first-ever G-SHOCK with full-surface graduated crystal finish evoking reflected sunlight.
Rainbow vapour deposition reproduces the midsummer sky at dusk, changing hue moment by moment depending on the light. Each crystal gleams with a singular radiance, delivering one-of-a-kind timepieces, each with its own unique colour pattern.
* Actual product may differ from the colour gradation pictured here.
* Because these models feature specially treated crystal watch glass, the dial may be easier to read at certain viewing angles.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 48.9×42.8×13.4mm
- Total weight : 53g