Trek into the wilderness with a G-SHOCK evoking the rich colours and playful textures of sandy d...
Trek into the wilderness with a G-SHOCK evoking the rich colours and playful textures of sandy desert lands.
Our mixed-colour moulding process blends resins of two different earthy colours for a bezel and band reminiscent of the sand and soil of the planet’s vast desert regions.
Answer the call to every adventure with this tough watch built with a carbon core guard structure — an indispensable tool for your kit of outdoor gear.
The three-tier construction seamlessly integrates bezel, case back and buttons to slim the case down to a mere 12.4mm. Larger shock-resistant side buttons eliminate the need for button guards, for a more compact timepiece. All this, with zero compromises on ease of use — in fact, it’s even easier.
The round bezel with six screw accents projects the rugged toughness demanded on adventures great and small. The inset dial indicator, inspired by an automotive brake disc, is enclosed in a semi-circular ring, both of which are treated in a vapour deposition finish for the metallic look of serious outdoor gear.
Crafted separately, the parts and dial are then assembled to add dynamic dimensionality to the watch face. The digital display runs diagonally between the 4 and 6 o'clock positions for a final touch of outright boldness.
Your choice of four colour schemes — black, black & turquoise, orange, or turquoise.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving time on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 50.8×47.1×12.8mm
- Total weight : 57g