From the G-LIDE Series of G-SHOCK extreme sports watches comes a pair of new models that add night surfing designs to the GBX-100.
This new model comes with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
An app running on a smartphone can be used for quick and easy access to surfer-essential tide information and sunrise and sunset times at approximately 3,000 locations worldwide. A highresolution MIP LCD enhances readability, and enables display of tide graph, moon data, high tide and low tide times, tide levels, and sunrise and sunset times.
These models have a guard structure that withstands impact from above, below, left, and right, making them the perfect choice for wear while surfing.
The bezel is composed of a combination of resin and metal, with stainless steel for the bezel top. The bezel combines hairline and honed surface finishes to create an elegant look.
- Case/ Bezel Material: Resin/ Stainless Steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200m Water Resistant
- LED Backlight w/ Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Mobile Link (wireless using Bluetooth)
- Training Function
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User Profile Creation
- Flight Mode
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
- World Time
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 4 Daily Alarms w/ Snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
- Full Auto Calendar (to year 2099)
- Approx. Battery Life: 2 years on CR2032
- Size of case : 50.9×46×14.7mm
- Total weight : 66g