Introducing three additions to the G-SHOCK Metal Covered lineup with stainless steel bezels that ...
Introducing three additions to the G-SHOCK Metal Covered lineup with stainless steel bezels that have been designed based on a GOLD INGOT motif.
Base models are the digital-analog combination GM-110, the GM-5600, which inherits the design of the original G-SHOCK, and the GM-6900, which features a round form, triple inset dials, and a front button.
The bands of these models are made of clear semi-transparent resin.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Gold ion plated case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 53.9×49.7×18.6mm
- Total weight : 96g