From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is always finding ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting new designs, comes a pair of new Formless Tai Chi models by Chen YingJie.
These new models were specially designed by Chen YingJie who is a Chinese artist who creates works that incorporate traditional Eastern ink painting and Western street art.
The two base MT-G and G-STEEL models were specially selected by Chen YingJie himself, based on their powerful metal designs.
The design theme for this model is the Chinese philosophy of Tai Chi.
The root of Tai Chi is the concept that all natural things and laws in the world change with the flow of time. This is expressed by the black ion-plating and original print technology applied in the designs of these models.
- Case/ Bezel Material: Resin/ Stainless Steel
- Solid Band
- Stainless Steel/ Resin Composite Band
- Screw Lock Crown
- Spherical Glass
- Triple G Resist (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire Glass w/ non-reflective coating
- Black IP
- 200m Water Resistant
- LED Light w/ Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Tough Solar (solar powered)
- Time Calibration Signal Reception:
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Mobile Link (wireless via Bluetooth)
- The auto hand home position correction
- World Time (39 time zones)
- 1-second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- Daily Alarm
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Full Auto Calendar (to year 2099)
- Date Display
- Approx. Battery Operating Time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)